Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Disney Tag


There is a Disney tag floating around Youtube.  A Youtuber I enjoy watching named Mickeleh posted a video, go check him out!  He is one entertaining guy.

Mickeleh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVFw2EXYdho

Youtube is a big part of my life, but making videos is difficult for a perfectionist introvert such as myself.  Writing a blog is more my style.  So, here is my written version of the Disney Tag.


1.  A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience:

Wow, this tag is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be...how can I pick just one? Possibly with Aladdin and the genie when he's singing "Friend Like Me" or with Ariel and Sebastian when he sings "Under the Sea".

2.  An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks

Never been to Disney.  It's not on my list of places to visit.

3.  What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?

Any of the Anastasia songs.  For some reason, I always thought Anastasia was a Disney film, but it's a Fox movie.

4.  When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?

Never been to Disney.  Even as a child, I could think of more exciting places to visit.  The only time I can remember having any desire to go was when I was six.  My grandparents took us to Florida.  We drove by the exit for Disney and I asked if we could go.  They said no.

5.  If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

These are hard questions!  My first reaction was Ariel, because I was obsessed with The Little Mermaid as a child.  My friends and I would watch it over and over and over...and act it out when our parents said we couldn't watch it anymore.  Then, I think about Belle, Timon and Pumba, Wall-E...or Stitch!  There are too many to choose just one.

6.  Who are your favorite Disney princesses?

Ariel, Belle, and Mulan.

7.  Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.

Bambi's mom being shot by the hunter or when Mufasa dies.

8.What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

This is highly debatable.  We had many Disney movies in our house, but I do remember Pocahontas being the first Disney movie I saw in the theatre.

9.What is your favorite Disney movie?

Can I name my top four?  The Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and 101 Dalmations.

Tag, You're It!

Consider yourself tagged.

The above photo is not my own.  It is part of a collection I purchased the rights to use.
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com