Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Currently...


Drinking:

Water!  It will always be my favorite drink.  When I hear people say they don't like water, I wonder why.  Maybe they had a bad experience once?   Water is refreshing.  When you are thirsty, it is too late, your body is already feeling dehydration.

Buying:

Nothing.  Or at least trying to refrain from unnecessary purchases.  I am determined to come out ahead in the finances department this month.

Driving:

Eddie, my 2000 Subaru Impreza, pictured above.  He is called Edward when he is clean.  He did not come into my life until 2009, but he has been a steady companion.  He hardly ever needs work done and always gets me to my destinations.  Whether you believe me or not, he is NOT named after a Twilight character.  The name just fits him.  He has been missing a hubcap since the first few weeks of my owning him.  It's a part of his charm.

Missing:




My baby Buttons.  She died a year ago.  It's still hard for me to talk about...  It happened when I wasn't there.  I was working when my mom called to say she was passing away.  Even though I rushed home, I missed it.  She died in my mom's arms, instead of mine.  It was heartbreaking to see her laying there...not alive.  I didn't want to believe it.  I kept asking my mom if she was sure.  My baby looked like she was sleeping.  The thought of burying her was unbearable.  I kept stroking her fur and kissing her little head between her ears.  When I was consoled enough to know she was really gone, we buried her on my parent's property next to where Abigail, our Australian Shepard/Black Lab, is buried.  Never try to dissuade me from believing all animals go to heaven.  If I could go back and give myself advice, I would say to take more pictures and video of her.  While it is difficult sometimes to watch, it reminds me of the good times when she was healthy.

Wow, I had intended to write about how I miss warm weather, but this was a cathartic expression.

Obsessing:


Over my blog.  I have a bunch of rough drafts saved and my brain is constantly thinking up new ideas.  Also, I just created a Facebook page for the blog.  Check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/SwitchThoseFeet

What are you Currently?


HK
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com