Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How I've Changed

We all change.  We all grow.  We all evolve.

It is as we learn, experiment, and try that we change.

If we never do those things, we cannot change.

We will be stuck.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

When I was child, I did not like sea food.  The only fish substance I consumed was fish sticks and only with tons of mayo or ketchup.

Now, I like shrimp.  It would be one thing, if I never tried shrimp and then after my first bite, I loved it, but that is not the case.  I tried shrimp as a child, and I thought it gross.  It tasted funny and I didn't like the texture.  Now, I love it.  I can't get enough and try it all different ways.  One of my favorite ways to eat it is covered in spices, which brings me to my next big change.

When I was young, I did not like spicy foods or mustard.

Now, I like both.  Again, it is not for a lack of trying them as a child.

Those two are the only scenarios I can think of right this moment, but I would like to continue this in future blog posts.

It's the little changes.
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com