Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Riley

Joe gave me a camera for Christmas!  It is a Nikon Coolpix L810.  It's beautiful and easy to use.  Of course, I've been using the camera to take pictures of my baby!  She is growing up too fast and getting into all sorts of trouble.  She and Ezekiel play all the time.  She is my buddy and pal.  She is a very cuddly kitten with a loving nature.  She does not sit still for very long unless she is asleep, so most of my photos of her are during nap time.  She had a vet visit yesterday and she is one healthy kitty!




How did you get up there?







I love her extra toes!





I love her so much.

Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com