Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Resolution Recap




My Spiritual Resolution for the month was to focus on the Fruit of the Spirit, Gentleness. Being gentle is a choice and most days I did choose gentleness.

My Mental Resolution was to write some ads for Kenyon Consultation.  It is with great dismay that I share I did not write a single one.

My Emotional Resolution for the month of January was to spend more time with my family and friends.  I did try to set aside more time, but I can tell it is not enough.  If I had to give a grade, I would say a 'B'.  There is a lot of room for improvement.

My Physical Resolution was to exercise more.  While I did ride my bike, I did not break out the weights.  Next month I would like to crack down on myself and make some ultimatums if I don't exercise.

Like no sugar if I don't exercise.

Or no Netflix.

Or no internets until I exercise.

I got the idea for monthly resolutions from Kelli from She Learns As She Goes.  Visit her blog by clicking the link.  She has awesome ideas.
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com