Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December Resolutions Recap


Better late, than never!

My Spiritual Resolution for the month of December was to focus on the Fruit of the Spirit Patience.  Be careful what you ask for, the answer might be yes.  Many areas of my life felt tested.  While I did focus on patience, I can't say that I mastered the subject.

My Emotional Resolution for the month was to stop complaining.  I'm still working on overcoming this flaw.

My Mental Resolution was a success!  My letters were mailed by the middle of the month. While I haven't heard from anyone yet, it was a big deal to put myself out there and take the steps to promote my business.

My Physical Resolution for the month was to move more.  I could have done better with this one.

One extra goal I set for December was to have a Christmas Party with my little sister.  We had fun making things and baking cookies.

I'm excited to make January's Resolutions and figure out my goals for the year 2013.

Thanks to Kelli from She Learns As She Goes for coming up with the resolution idea and a way for us to stay connected to each other every month. :)
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com