Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!


Today is Halloween!  A while ago, Jen and I visited a pumpkin patch.  It was so much fun! They had very good prices.  We brought home pumpkins (of course!) gourds, maize, apple cider, and cider donuts.  This year I decided to do something a little different and instead of a face, I carved leaves into my pumpkin.  It was a little difficult to carve and took longer than the traditional grin.

Hay!  We were the only ones on the hayride.

Unfortunately, no corn maze, but plenty of stalks.

My finished pumpkin.

The glorious seeds.


Tonight is a sad night for me.  Being a quarter of a century old has it's advantages, but I still miss the costumes and candy.  Maybe my generous sister will share some of hers?


Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com