Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Accountability #1

Spiritual Resolution:

Choosing joy.

"...Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." - Psalms 30:5b

I'm loving the Newsboys latest song, "Your Love Never Fails".  It mentions the above verse.  As of yet, there is no link to an official music video.  I hope this changes, because it is an awesome song

Mental Resolution:

Not one page read...yet.  Getting there!  I started re-reading my notes from the conference last December AND started writing letters to potential clients though.

Emotional Resolution:

One letter written!  Success!

Physical Resolution:

Unfortunately, I did get sick and stopped working out temporarily.  I am feeling much better today, so now it's back to the plan!

  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com