Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Counting My Blessings


My blogging schedule is all out of wack.  A good way to get back on track would be to count my blessings and name them one by one.  This idea comes from Mandie (visit her blog here).

1.  My new blue headphones.

2.  Neodymium magnets, they are so strong!

3.  Music:  "Good Time" by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen always gets me in a good mood.  Yes, it's a pop song, I can enjoy all genres of music.



4.  Going grocery shopping with my dad and sister.  We bought so much food!

5.  Spending an evening watching Community with Joe, sipping tea and eating an apple spread with peanut butter.

6.  Receiving a letter from one of my close friends and her new husband.

7.  Our new loose leaf tea pot, it's amazing!

8.  I'm in the beginning stages of opening an Etsy shop.  It's exciting!

9.  Ezekiel (our youngest kitten), getting cozy next to me on the couch.  He's hot and cold.  I like to say we have a love/hate relationship.

10.  Our fireplace working!

This week will be filled with blog posts.  I am determined to return to normally scheduled programming.

  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com