Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

As Two People Who Once Were by Sak



I can't even look at you
I close my eyes and turn away
but everybody around us sees the closeness that we share

As two people who once were
As two people who once were

We can talk about everything and anything
You make me smile
I'm surprised after all this time
You still talk to me this way

As two people who once were
As two people who once were

Nobody understands
Can't put a finger on or grasp
Finish each other's sentences
It's obvious we act

As two people who once were
As two people who once were

Even though you've found someone new
So have I, please don't make me cry
I know it's hard to stay,
but please just for my sake...

Wait...

Let's just stay...

As two people who once were
As two people who once were

  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com