Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

#PLOT Works!


Yes!  I have lost four lbs!  #PLOT works!  Finally...

The week was long.  I'm not gonna lie.  Yesterday began the week of incorporating other foods, but still trying to stay around 300 calories every three hours.

Breakfast consisted of half of an everything bagel with a little cream cheese and a cup of fruit salad with my mom's homemade yogurt drizzled on top.

Delicious and Nutritious!

It is possible to eat foods I like and stay under 300 calories, which comes as a bit of a surprise.  Portion control is the answer.  Actually doing it is another thing.  They sell thin bagels at the store which have the same calories as half an original bagel.  An ounce of cream cheese has 100 calories.  Add some fruit and the meal is under 300 calories!

Today I went to the gym (where I weighed myself) and worked out for an hour with a friend.  It was fun.  It felt great to move and not be tired or feel weighed down.  Seeing results made me want to stick to this #PLOT journey.  Afterwards I went to Walmart and bought watermelon, bananas, and strawberries for fruit salad to bring to work.

Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com