Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

#PLOT is Fun

Yesterday at my parents' house we had a creative lunch.  It was nutritious and delicious.  I'm trying to maintain my new weight loss.


Chicken with fresh basil and black pepper on a whole wheat cracker.


Garden fresh tomato, homemade hummus, and fresh basil (also from the garden).

I'll be visiting the gym 5 days this week.  Today was a good start.  It's fun to work out while watching the Olympics.  It's invigorating and inspiring.  It's much better than sitting in front of the television eating...not that I would know...

I love the Olympics, always have, always will.  It's a way for all countries of the world to unite and play games.  Competition is healthy.  There are winners and there are losers.  The podium has a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.  The winner hears their anthem.  While there have been scandals from time to time, doping and cheating, mostly these are hard working people with amazing talents.  While I do tend to chant "USA, USA!", I will recognize any athlete who has performed well.  I never wish for someone to perform poorly, may the best man (or woman!) win.

  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com