Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#PLOT Continues


It is day three of the diet and all is going well.  It's not that hard.  Eating five times a day eliminates hunger.  Sometimes I feel too full to eat every three hours, which is weird because I'm only eating around 300 calories per meal.  It definitely works to drink the protein drink first thing in the morning.

Bolthouse Chocolate Protein Plus!

Yesterday I made hummus from scratch.  My mom helped me with the basics and I added a twist of my own.  I will share the recipe here with you.

Homemade Hummus:

1 can of white beans
2 cloves of garlic
1 Tablespoon of Lime juice (freshly squeezed)
1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 tsp of Paprika
1/4 tsp of Cumin
1/4 cup of water

Blend until smooth and creamy.  You may need to add more water, depending on the texture you prefer.

Serve with your favorite veggies!

Veggies with Hummus

Links Below:


  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com