Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Miss the Way by Sak


I miss the way we laughed and played 'til the sun went down.
We'd watch TV 'til late at night then go our separate ways.
I miss the times you'd chase me, and then I'd chase you back.
Being young was better then. I miss it everyday.

Don't tell me that you don't really miss it.
I can tell by listening to your voice,
We both wish we could just go back.
Please remember. I never will forget,
Those special times we shared.

I miss all the games we'd play on the weekends.
Red light, green light, freeze tag look back on the fun we had.
I miss the fights over silly things like what to watch and play.
Don't you feel the same?

Don't tell me that you don't really miss it.
I can tell by listening to your voice,
We both wish we could just go back.
Please remember. I never will forget,
Those special times we shared.

Wasn't it all so fun back then?
I hope we always remember it.

Don't tell me that you don't really miss it.
I can tell by listening to your voice,
We both wish we could just go back.
Please remember. I never will forget,
Those special times we shared.

Please remember. I never will forget,
Those special times we shared.

  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com