Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

#PLOT Should Be Fun


June 24th, 2012

Still can't find the book.  It's very frustrating.  It is heart wrenching to think it's gone forever.  All my hard work disappeared.  It was about a girl who goes to live with her aunt and uncle out of state.  She decides to volunteer at a hospital where she meets a boy.  Yes, it's a boy meets girl story.  Cliche.

Tomorrow I'm going swimming!  Joe is coming with me!  Fitness should be fun every once in a while.

Tomorrow I'm also whipping out the craft supplies, taking inventory and starting some projects.  Maybe finishing others.  It's about time I created something again.  Something of value.

Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com