Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

#PLOT...Go!


June 20th, 2012

It's hard to make healthy choices.  So far I have only worked out once this week.  Tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday are my other days.  Saturday is my two hour commitment.  Ouch!  It's tough the first few minutes, but after a while it's not so bad.  That's what I have to continually remind myself, because it's a huge mental battle for me to end up at the gym.  It's hard to have the motivation to go by myself.  Joe said he would come with me to walk on the treadmill.  We need other people in our lives, to inspire us, motivate, give us gumption.  We are not meant to be alone.  Yes, it is important to be separate, there is a time to focus on ourselves, regroup, define ourselves, our boundaries.  It is also important to socialize.  We do not have to entertain a hundred people for dinner or attend a loud rock concert.  Quality over quantity.

Making healthy eating choices are hard, too.  I need to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet.  Less carbs!  This drink is amazing.  Hello Beautiful is the chocolate one, yummm.  http://sveltebrand.com/products/  My co-worker recommended it.  Thanks! :)

Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com