Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

#PLOT Progress


June 11th, 2012

Turns out I need to step up to the plate.  Or away from the plate.  My weight has not fluctuated at all since I started keeping track.  My gym plans fell through for today, so tomorrow I will go in the morning for two hours.  On Wednesday, I will go for one hour after work.  Then I might go on Friday after work.  Saturday morning will be another two hour day.  Tonight we will have fish and salad for dinner.  Tomorrow I will have strawberries and a protein shake for breakfast and lunch?  Maybe I will have salad again for lunch.  When I am at work I need to eat more fruits and veggies, instead of carbs.  My body needs more Vitamin C.  Since I'm not going to the gym today, I will instead use my three pound weights while watching Netflix.

I'm not perfect.

What else can I do to motivate myself to work out and eat right?  Maybe if I write down everything I eat and drink and consume?  Or maybe that's not enough.  Maybe I need to take pictures of everything?  It would be a visual reminder of what I ate.  I need to practice more self control, mindful eating, taking smaller bites, relishing what I eat, taking my time.  Being at work though, I have to rush, otherwise I will be late and get in trouble.  I need to plan in advance for work meals.

Can I tell you how much it bothers me when I see people eating McDonald's and they are a size two?  I envy people with fast metabolisms.  Maybe it is something I need to work on in my life.

We are moving next month and the plan is to learn how to cook healthy and delicious meals in our new kitchen.

Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com