Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

#PLOT Even When You Don't Feel Like It


June 9th, 2012

Yesterday I went to the gym for 2 hours!  Yes, I met my goal!  One hour was on the elliptical, the cardio setting, and the next hour I walked on the treadmill.  The first few minutes on the elliptical is no fun.  My body just wants to get off and quit, but if I keep at it, my attitude changes.  I didn't want to get off the elliptical!  What inspired me to switch to the treadmill?  My water bottle needed a refill.  One thing I notice while exercising, my head gets super hot.  My body sweats, yes, but my head feels very warm.  I wish I had an ice pack.

This next week, I would like to work out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.  We will see how it goes...no, no, no!  Commit!

Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com