Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

#PLOT But Keep Going


June 21st, 2012

Summer is here.  Heat is here.  Humidity is here.  Yuck.

Yes, I went to the gym today.  Even though I did not want to...which is perseverance.  I forgot my headphones which is tragic!  Instead of using my MP3 player, I watched Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz.  Two doctors with a one syllable last name.  I wonder if they make better health decisions?  Or maybe they got their TV deals because their names are easy to pronounce and remember.

Tomorrow my gym buddy and I will be working out together.  It is so much easier to bring a friend along.  It's less lonely and you have motivation.

  
  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com