Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Don't Wanna by Sak


I don't wanna be the answer to your dilemma 
I don't wanna be the reason for your wandering heart 
I don't wanna be the shoulder you lean on when she's not there 
I don't wanna be the one who makes her doubt your love 


'Cause it's true and it's pure, it's spotless without blemish 
'Cause it's real and it's strong, and it knows the difference between right and wrong... 


I don't wanna do this to her 
Even though she'd do it to me 
'Cause she already did, but I won't 


She can never know 


'Bout the way you look at me, set me free, can make me smile even when I don't wanna 
'Bout the way you touched me, set me loose on the world, how you hold this heart in the palm of your hand 


I don't wanna be the answer to your dillema 
I don't wanna be the reason for your wandering heart 
I don't wanna be the shoulder you lean on when she's not there 
I don't wanna be the one who makes her doubt your love 


She can never know



Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com