Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How Am I Supposed to Give You Up? by Sak



Run away to Omaha 
Pack it up or give it all away 
It doesn't matter anymore
Whatever don't fit we don't need
Leave it behind


The bride will be bashful
The groom will grin
The parents will beam
Along w/the friends
But a piece of my heart fell off
Sunk into my chest
And I forgot to breath

You know he told me he loved me
But he didn't mean it - his actions prove him wrong
A big white house w/pillars in the front, an upstairs, a basement, an attic, a porch w/rockers, a library, a study, silence, time apart

All I want to do is burn that picture
But I can't - my heart may break

But if I was in Omaha...

Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com