Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

First Fiction Friday a Fail


June 15th, 2012

Fail!  Complete and utter fail!  My manuscript is lost.  Maybe the more correct term would be missing?  It's buried in a notebook, which is buried in a box...and there are many.  We are in the process of moving.  We are taking the month to move, so I cannot guarantee it will be found anytime soon.  I thought it would be a great idea and might inspire me to finish my book by publishing a chapter or two...or a paragraph or two a week on here.  I did start to transfer it onto my computer, but I can't find the thumb drive it's on.  It's probably buried in another box.

Here's to hoping I find it before next Fiction Friday.

I'll just post a picture of a kitten and possibly all will be forgiven?  Please?


  
  
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com