Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

#PLOT On


May 25th, 2012

Joe bought me an MP3 player!  It's a Sony one that can play videos too.  This will definitely help me at the gym.  Playing my own music, as opposed to listening to Ashlee Simpson's, "I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend"?  YES, please.

Now I can listen to Switchfoot and Mumford and Sons and Foster the People!  It also lets me play the radio, whoo hoo!

The food journal is going well.  I notice I eat more when I'm stressed and jittery.  It's important for me to eat small things throughout the day, instead of waiting until I am famished, because then I "Eat all the things!"

The next thing on my list is to purchase a scale which will not break the bank.

I cannot bring myself to post a before picture.  It's too embarrassing.  Today on Dr. Oz he had people pose for a before photo and it was an emotional experience for them.  Everyone can look and make judgments.  Maybe I will work up the courage.  I am also torn in what I'm comfortable wearing.  While I wear a swimsuit to the beach, I don't want a picture posted on the internet.  Maybe a tank top and shorts?
                                 
                                                        
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com