Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#PLOT -ing Along



May 23rd, 2012

Of course.  Of course, my body decides to get sick the day after I decide to get healthy.  Good thing I am only tracking my old habits this week, not changing.  This morning I could not bring myself to eat breakfast.  5:30am is too early in my book for anything.  I ate about 9:15am, fruit and trail mix.  I started feeling really ill, my stomach hurt so bad, I thought I was going to hurl, then my head felt like someone was drilling in my right hemisphere.  Moving around made me feel woozy.  I almost lost my cookies on more than on occasion.  Work let me leave early, so I’m sitting on my couch eating saltines and drinking ginger ale.  The headache travelled to my left hemisphere, maybe I have a migraine?  Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and find the motivation to take my “before” picture.
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com