Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

#PLOT Excuses


May 31st, 2012

My gym buddy could not make it, but I still visited my local Planet Fitness!

The reason my before photos are not uploaded is because I do not own editing software and I do not want you to see my messy house.  Yes, it is an excuse.  A big fat lousy excuse.  As a punishment I will upload TWO photos hopefully this weekend when my dad can help me.

This morning I had cottage cheese and a Lemon Larabar.  Unfortunately, for lunch, I had a chocolate chip cookie and a 1% milk.  It is hard to stay motivated when temptation is all around me.  It would be cool if I worked out enough at the gym to be able to eat "whatever I want", in moderation of course. ;)  Who says I can't have one chocolate chip cookie a day?

Tomorrow I am going to the library and will pick up some exercise DVDs, definitely an aerobics and maybe a yoga video?

                                         
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com