Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20th, 2010

Tonight I went to a coffee shop downtown.
A band from Southern California performed
music which sounded a cross between-
oh shoot, I promised I would not name
names. Stupid rules...

The problem with this whole blog is I am scared...
Scared of copyright infringment.
Scared of being sued.

I'm scared of a lot of things in life.

Fear is the enemy.

But music frees my soul.

Being in that atmosphere.

I felt home.

It's a dorky concept, but no matter where I am,
if there is music, I'm home.

On the drive home, I felt hyper and giddy.

It didn't help that a certain boy was there...and he touched my hand, twice.

No, it had nothing to do with that. ;)

At all.

It was the music, the moments, the rythym, the hot chocolate, the best friend, the boy...

Hmmm...

What?

No, I'm being silly.

Music is home.
Sarah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com